Entry Level Loan Officer
WEI is looking for quality individuals to build our fast growing team. If you have good interpersonal skills and a drive to succeed WEI wants you.
Our Innovative training program pairs new loan officers with an experienced Senior loan officer interaction to help you learn as fast and as effectively as you can. New loan officers are also provided with licensing assistance and starting leads to help them get licensed and generate their own selling business right away. THIS IS A COMMISSION ONLY POSITION
WEI Mortgage is a Direct Lender with a strong tech focus and a positive work environment. WEI is Licensed in 45 States and has offices in Rockville, MD and McLean, VA. WEI offers competitive compensation and health plan, however this is a commission only position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and take mortgage loan applications.
- Discuss and analyze different mortgage products to optimize customer borrowing experience
- Maintain knowledge of current market conditions
- Prepare Good Faith Estimates (GFE)
- Follow up on leads to generate new clients
Required Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma or equivalent education and related training
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses solid interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Ability to provide own transportation to travel as needed
- Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration, and applicable NMLS acceptable background check
- Ability to work legally in the United States
- WEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
To Apply send your resume and Cover Letter.